I miss him

My fiance of 15 years was the healthiest person I knew, he never even caught a cold then back in October last year we both caught covid, I am vaccinated he wasn’t I was feeling better within days, he however was really poorly and had to go in hospital he was in 3 days then put on a ventilator and passed away. I honestly do not know how I’m going to survive without him
He is the love of my life, the best thing to ever happen to me and now ì have to live life without him being here.
I still feel his presence I talk to him every day but I am longing to join him. I know that it’s early and hopefully will get easier but at the moment I cannot cope

1 Like

Sorry for your loss vikki. It worries me that now there are lifting all restrictions and letting people walk about with covid infecting everyone then it with spread again and more people will die. I will still wear my mask to protect myself and others. At least with a mask on no one can see how sad I feel after losing my soulmate .

1 Like

My mask is clear plastic so that people who are hard of hearing can read my lips so no I can’t hide my upset or fear behind my mask

So sorry for your loss also

I hope this poem brings you some comfort

1 Like