I miss my Dad

I lost my Dad very recently to a heart attack. It was completely unexpected, he ate relatively healthy and went to the gym almost every day. I saw him the day before and he was his usual self, laughing, joking, conversing and nagging me about my heavy bag (as usual). I need him here with me, i am at a complete loss. It doesn’t seem real that he is no longer here. I currently have exams, and had been talking about them with my Dad for a very long time, and it shatters my heart that he is not here to see me through it, and he wont be here to see me open my results or potentially get into my dream school. His faith and pride in me meant more to me than i had realised at the time, and now it all seems futile.

3 Likes

@Fudge68 I’m so sorry. That is so sad. You will need to call on all of your support systems - friends, family, your school, to help you get through this. Well done for finding the forum and posting here, too :yellow_heart:.

2 Likes

So so sorry. I lost my dad too Easter Sunday and I feel numb I want him back

2 Likes

I lost my dad 21/04/24
Just can’t get my head around it
I feel your pain yet I can’t find the word ms to express myself
Just heartbroken :broken_heart::sob:

2 Likes

I am so sorry, i understand your heartbreak. I lost my Dad 26/03/24 and it’s so difficult to comprehend that he is just no longer here.

1 Like

I completely understand you. My dad passed just a few days before yours, its so so cruel how the world works.

1 Like