I miss my husband so much

I have just lost my amazing husband to cancer 2 weeks ago my family have been great but alone in the house we shared is the worst I cant get out without help I use a wheelchair I wake up feeling sick I don’t know what to do

Dear Kanelo sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I lost my husband last August but it is very early days for you. Do you have any friends you can talk to? You could try phoning Cruse or the Samaritans who are very good. It is understandable that you feel sick and lost. It is a horrible time but we all understand how you feel on this site. What you are feeling is normal. Please message me when you need to. Take care
Annie

Kanelo - so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband Terry 11 weeks ago today.

It is so hard but very very early for you. As Annie says we all understand how you feel but without being able to get out independently it must feel even worse. Please come on here for support we do know how you feel and we are thinking of you & wishing you some peace.

Xxx

Dear Kanelo, so sorry to hear of your loss. I too, lost my husband in October to cancer and although, I am much further ahead of your situation right now, family and friends will help you through this difficult time. When I have been lonely, I have phoned loved ones, Im sure your family will want to do whatever they can to support you, dont be afraid to ask them.