I miss my mom so much

It’s almost a year I lost my mom. I don’t know how I survived.
But right now I am sitting in my bed feeling so empty and tears in my eyes. I just want to go to her. I am only 32. I don’t know how to continue living without her.
I’m so lost and right now I feel so lonely.

1 Like

Dear @MummasDaughter

I am sorry that no one has replied sooner. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mum and that you are struggling which is understandable. Grief is a hard journey and can be a lonely one.

Grief is a journey to be taken at your pace, it is not a race and there will be good days and bad days, it is a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

I would like to share a few resources with you that may be of help to you in the meantime.

You can also connect with members here who have been in a similar situation as yourself by typing in the search bar Loss of a Parent. The support is amazing here.

It might be helpful to you to make an appointment with your Doctor so you can see what kind of support they can offer you and let them know how you are feeling if you have not done so already.

Cruse Bereavement have an article on Grief and Loneliness which mays also be of support and help to you.

Thank you for reaching out, it is not always easy to do this, you are not alone, we are all here for you.

Take care.

Pepsi

@MummasDaughter

Your are not alone I lost my mum 4 months ago and that is exactly how I feel lost don’t know my purpose in life is anymore, ave probably not got any great advice but I know what your going through. I suppose everyone goes through different emotions at different stages, sometimes I think it hasn’t fully hit me yet, coming on here is a big step specially talking about how your feeling so just keep doing what your doing take care

Hello, I am a similar age to you and recently lost my mum. Not a nice journey we are on. Let me know if you need a chat x