I miss who I was

This resonated with me

33 Likes

So true and exactly how I feel x

4 Likes

Absolutely. Simon was my rock. Always there whenever I needed him. Even if I didnā€™t realise I did. He was a quiet, smart, unassuming man. Whose gentle presence was enough. I keep asking him to take me with him.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful and explains so much of how I feel.
I miss the old me so much, and I donā€™t even like the new me very much.
Thank you for sharing itā€‹:heart::hugs:

4 Likes

So true Sarlyn, it sums up how many of us feel.
Thank you for posting it.
Love Jenny

2 Likes

Sums up exactly how I now feel
Thank you for posting @Sarlyn

2 Likes

I miss the old me too ā€™ i wonder will she ever return? I just feel like an empty shell.

3 Likes

Spot on. I miss who I was as well as missing my oh so much.

3 Likes

Wow @Sarlyn, that really hits the nail on the head. I hate this new ā€œmeā€, if I can call it a ā€œmeā€!
I donā€™t know who or what I have become nowšŸ˜•. I donā€™t even feel human at times,itā€™s so scary.

4 Likes

That is just how i feel . I donā€™t know who I am anymore . Now i have a tag of being a widow ,which i hate

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same.I miss Tanni so much.l will never be the same again.

3 Likes

So understand how you all feelā€¦

And that little word ā€˜Iā€™ ā€¦ How I hate that word so muchā€¦try to avoid using it, either say ā€˜weā€™ including our two dogsā€¦or just avoid it altogether.

It is comforting to know others have the same/ very similar feelings and thoughts.

Big hugs everyone :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Great writing
It is me I am nothing without the love of my life Frances. She was my whole life. The new me hates that I have not gone to her, the new me will never break out of my shell without her

4 Likes

This is exactly how I feel too. :cry: Miss my husband so much.

2 Likes

@NMcC1 Bless you. Thinking of you. Such a shock to the system when it happens and itā€™s the small things that can make you miss them most. Like saying good morning x

3 Likes