I miss you so bad

I miss you so very bad pauline. Everyday and every second is so empty without you. You are all I can think about. I miss everything about you. I would love to see your beautiful smiling face. Look into your amazing beautiful eyes. Hear your sweet soft spoken voice. Hear you laugh, I loved it when you giggled. Hold you in my arms and never let you go. I have all this love in my heart for you and the only way I can show it to you now is to keep going for you. I carry you and your love with me in all I do. I love you with every beat of my heart and with every breath I take. I love you as much in death as I did in life and that will never change. I will love you all my life and when my time finally comes I will still love you in death. I long to be reunited with you and I look forward to that day. You and your love are my greatest treasure and it was a pleasure to love and be loved by you. Whatever words I write just don’t seem to be enough to express just how much I love you. But I know you knew, after all we always told eachother countless times a day. I just wish I could have gone with you. Losing you is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure and the pain is unbearable. Your funeral and going on without you is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I can’t say living because its not, it’s existing. You are my heart and soul and I will always be yours. I love you my beautiful darling always and forever. Xxxxx

11 Likes

Casey, what you have written is beautiful and is how so many of us on this site feel. Take care, we are all thinking of you. S xx

1 Like

Casey
Beautifully written,I understand and agree with everything you have wrote

Take care

Christine x

Thank you for sharing these wonderful memories of your love :heart: for Pauline.

Those words could echo exactly how i feel about my wife who passed away suddenly on 26th December. I feel your pain and loss 100% so my heart felt condolences to you.
Nothing can ease the aching sense of loss, Im into my 7th week and still struggling to accept that she has actually gone for ever. Its nothing short of torment.
I know people say “stay strong” - no idea what they mean by that. We have a 4 year old boy and he is what is keeping me going at the moment. I have no idea how he is feeling, and may not understand death but he understands he hasnt seen his mom in almost 2 months. A strong little guy who is showing me the way to carry on as we both start his horrible, cursed journey.
Thinking of you Casey at this difficult time my friend.

1 Like

@CarlJM71 hello Carl my deepest condolences to you and your boys. I am so very sorry you and your boys are going through this heartbreak. My heart goes out to you all. I do hope you have support around you. I’m sure your boys are a blessing to you going through this heartbreak. It’s so heartbreaking when children so young lose a parent. Keep on posting on here you will find support and people that understand. This is a very caring community. My thoughts are with you and your boys. I’m often around if you ever want to chat. Take care my friend sending hugs x

1 Like

I know you lost your person … but what great love you wrote … that is an amazing devotion. hard to lose but at least you had it. you were so fortunate.

1 Like