I miss you so much

I lost my wife of 27 years ( married) 30 years together. Last November the 18th and its getting harder to cope with. I think its because of this time last year lyndas health was getting worse and iam going through it all in my head again. I have gone back to work but i hate it and iam struggling with that also. I cry at the drop of a hat I try to stay busy but i miss her so much it hurts . Thanks for listening.

8 Likes

Hi @Martin56 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

@Martin56 just to let you know that you are not your own in how you feel. My wife died in late September 23 having been diagnosed with lymphoma in December 20 and told in-between Christmas and New Year that her last treatment had failed and there were no more options.
I used to laugh at the fact she could cry at just about anything, inc adverts, now I can cry at the slightest thought, memory, etc.
This site has helped me coped so keep checking in. Take care…Pete

1 Like