Alan
I miss you. But I can’t send you a message.
I miss you. But I can’t call your name.
I Miss you. But I can’t be near you.
I can’t laugh without you.
I can’t share a single moment.
I never knew missing someone could hurt this much.
The silence could feel this loud.
So I keep it all inside, screaming your name in my heart.
Hoping somehow you feel it too.
I miss you more than words can ever say.
xx
That’s beautiful, sad, but so true. I’m having a bad day, Friday is the day I lost my love and it hurts so badly. I miss him so much…
Coming back to the empty house after work and I just fell apart this evening.
Peg2.
I’m so sorry you’re having a bad day. I hope my letter to Alan never made you feel worse. It’s coming up to a year that you lost the love of your life, and I can only hope that you have support around you, and a shoulder to cry on on that sad day. I’ll be thinking of you. Sending you a big hug x
Dear Fiona I thought you were on holiday but I see I was mistaken. I am so sorry you are struggling this evening. I wishing I could do more to help but I will be thinking of you and sending hugs
![]()
Wishing you all the best Tom
![]()
So sorry to hear you’ve had a bad day. I have the same thing on Wednesdays, and thought I was the only one who got that weekly punch in the gut. Take care of yourself
Dear Alone
Pleas don’t think your letter caused my anguish, I’m just in a bad place at the moment and I really love to read your thoughts here. They are so true for all of us I feel.
My family don’t care and it hurts me so badly, I don’t know why or what I’ve done to them. I can only hope that one day they feel the pain I’m in. I have one sister who cares and I honestly wouldn’t be here without her.
Thank you and I hope you’re okay too xx
I started back this week Tom, just so tough all of it. I’m honestly in a tough place now, the silence is killing me. I can’t bare it. As Brummy says, I try my best, but sometimes it just isn’t good enough.
I’m so lost without my lovely Ray
Hi Fiona I know what you mean it takes all our strength just to keep pushing forward and anything leaves us open to falling apart. I hope you can find the strength you need to hold it all together. Wishing you all the strength you need and sending hugs
![]()
Wishing you all the best Tom
![]()
Dear Fiona, i am so sorry you have had a bad day.I wish there was something i could do to help you with your grief and pain.I know exactly what you mean about family not caring, i only have cousins no children and only my dear wifes disabled sister whose mental state is very poor.cousins dont bother, all getting on with their lives oblivious to my pain and grief.Fiona genuine people are like so many of us on this site, we really do care about you and understand.I like to thing the old saying what goes around comes around .If you trat people with kindness care and respect it should be returned but sadly life especially in this modern age does not seem to be like that at times.i like to think the way we treat our fellow human beings in this earthly life will be remembered in the next life our dear loved ones inhabit now.I have often read when we pass over to the other side we have a “life review”, every moment of our life on earth.If we have treated people with love kindness and compassion that will be reflected in our life review.No one really knows if these things are true but i like to think so.Fionayour SR friends are here for you, please never feel alone we will always to our best to help and support you the best we can.We all know how losing our loved ones feels as we have all experienced it.We are all different as human beings and each person has their own way of dealing with grief.Me personally i dont deal with it well at all.Every day feels like groundhog day full of tears and worries but we can only try our hardest and do our best along this path we find ourselves on, thats all we can do.I said to my dear wifes sister earlier this evening as she was felt guilty not having visited my wifes grave.I said to her i like to believe our dear loved ones “spirit” is with us everywhere.The grave contains their earthly shell and their soul and spirit left for heaven and i like to think her spirit and all our dear loved ones spirit is beside us.What i really want is my dear wife with me physically , i miss her so much and love her with all my heart, but not even death can seperate us from love of our dear loved ones and their love for us.
Please look after yourself Fionaxx