I need a cuddle

Thank you so much hugs and kisses xx

1 Like

I’m with you that us what I miss the most. X

2 Likes

I needed one last night when I woke up during the night feeling very scared. I must have had a bad dream and a cuddle was what I needed to calm me down. Sadly, all I had was a pillow to hug ………

4 Likes

Not feeling well today. My wife passed 2months ago and no one to stick their head up the stairs to see if I’m ok

2 Likes

So sorry Drew12 … know how you feel
Sending a hug

Love and lots of hugs to you Drew.Its really hard I know xxxx

I understand. My Husband died 10 days ago. Life isnt in colour any more. It just seems to be existing. I wish there was a way to find people on here who live nearby to meet for chats or to call by phone.
Keep strong x

Oh im so sorry. I hope you are ok xx

Sending you a hug xx

Hi Marg
Your letter really touched my heart, you can’t get a prescription for a hug, I’d like to stand outside the chemist with a barge board saying I want a hug . I sleep with my partners pillow inside his pyjama top with the arms crossed over, I’m coming up to the fist anniversary soon, in the night half asleep I put my arms around him, I’m carrying on as though he is still here, talk to him all the time. Photos everywhere. I’ll give you lots of hugs and from everyone here, hope it helps you a little bit. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think everyone needs one of those. Sending virtual hugs is not the same.

Thank you so much lovely lady these forum responses do mean alot xxxxx

You are so welcome. Hope you get a massive cuddle soon.

Thank you LovelyLady,
I’m the same talk to my Husband all day and sleep with a huge throw with his picture on, also I’m surrounded with photos.
Yes Hugs should be on prescription, anything to help with our broken hearts.
Hugs to you

Hi Jane,
How I agree with you about getting together with someone who lives near to you, you could support each other, feeling the same as you, this is a wonderful site I look on here most days, and it’s so sad so many lonely and unhappy people. I can’t imagine ever feeling like I use to, I’m sending you a cup of tea and a cake :birthday:
Take one day at a time, if it’s a good time however short try to make the most of it, be thankful. I went to a classical concert last night in village I find music is my saviour, John would have loved it, but I do feel him with me.
Take care x lovely lady

1 Like

Hi Jane
Yes I agree too
Meeting with someone local would be lovely and one to one chatting helps so much.
Hugs are the best and I ask everyone who visits for a hug before they leave. It always makes me feel better and carry on when being on your own is very lonely and unbearable most days.
When will life feel like living again

1 Like

I like the thought of meeting, and making friends with others going through the same, or similar, most seem quite large groups though and I can’t face that yet.
I even thought of starting a small meet up for coffee myself, then didn’t know where or how to begin? Or even if wise?
So difficult and made worse if possible by the dreaded Xmas looming
Sending love and hugs to you all x

I sent an email to the local church asking about local groups. I have one starting in January. Ask on FB, citizens advice, doctors surgery, put up a poster in the supermarket asking if anyone knows of groups in your area. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Hi Debra64
I will thank about that thank you :blush:
There is one fairly close, well approx an hour away, but seems a large group, I don’t feel confident enough for that, at the moment anyway
I was thinking three or four ladies or gents just for a coffee to start anyway, made difficult when existing friends are all couples
Thank you, for some great ideas
Take care

1 Like

I had a nice couple of hours yesterday, I had a foot health practitioner come to the house to give my feet the once over as you do, and in conversation I talked about my life with John and how bad it is now, when the man had finished with my feet and ready to leave he said would You like a cuddle, he was a lot younger than me, and I was taken aback, but I haven’t had a hug for nearly a year, so I thought what the heck, and thought how kind of him. Made my day.

3 Likes