I need a cuddle

I just need cuddles

6 Likes

Same here
It’s surprising how must hurt it takes away

2 Likes

Hi 1954.ron
It is amazing how much we miss the the physical touch. It is over 8 months now since N held me in his embrace. I too just need cuddles.
Luckily a very close friend of ours can be relied upon for a hug, although it helps, it will never be the same as those bear hugs that my husband gave me several times a day x
Sending Virtual hugs đź«‚

5 Likes

I always said that hugs should come on prescription. X

3 Likes

It been 2 weeks tomm and miss her so much she had copd and died of a massive stroke I sit her all alone on a Saturday evening all I want is someone to come and give me a cuddle xxx

4 Likes

I know how you feel :broken_heart: sending u virtual hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I certainly miss my cuddles and the closeness we shared. My Husband and I were very very close and Kisses and cuddles were a big part of our lives :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Sending you all hugs I feel like I want a hug . I just want to lie in my moms arms and cry tell her my worries and her comfort me and set me up for another day xxx

1 Like

This is what I miss most, too. Lost my husband in Jan 2020 after 41 years together. He hugged me many times a day, held my hand, kissed me good morning and goodnight. I still ache for that contact

2 Likes

HI just reading about CUDDLES god yes they meant such alot.I lost my lovely husband 11 years ago I so miss his love and cuddles.In fact I know it sounds crazy but I still have his pillows lying vertically next to me where he slept .Sometimes during sleep I am convinced it’s him.!!
My only son was a great support when his dad passed always gave me a hug cuddle said I LOVE YOU MUM.He passed away in March.So even though my siblings and my friends give me hugs and cuddles how I yearn for the warmth of the cuddles of my lovely men.Love and God bless to you all x

2 Likes

So do I, it really makes you feel cared for xx

1 Like

I wish that I could step inside this page and give everyone a massive hug :hugs: we all need one right now đź«‚

2 Likes

Huge Virtual “HUGS” to everyone who reads this xx

1 Like

And right back at you. Thank you very much

1 Like

It’s been 8 months since my soul mate held me and I miss him terribly but my sons are always on hand to give me cuddles and even though it’s not the same it does help. Things will never be the same but I keep hearing him telling me that I will be okx

1 Like

Hi,I know how you feel. When my partner of 30 +years died last year,I was totally alone, and had no one to put there arms around me.
I went to his grave and started to loose it,when a young woman approached me and gave me a hug. So someone mourning their own loss,took time to comfort me. There are some really good people out there

5 Likes

Agree and sometimes you so often just need a hug
And much as I love my grown family there’s a void I don’t know what to do with … and Biffo what a special Angel you meet at the grave that day … bless her heart, how touching was that
Keep plodding everyone (( Hugs ))

1 Like

So lovely to hear about the lady at grave.My sons birthday tomorrow 1st since he passed.Stonemason promised headstone would be on and ready my sons name added to my husbands.God I hope promise is kept if not I shall be looking for extra hugs.Love to you all xxx

2 Likes

Marg1
Aww bless you, hope everything is done as promised and thinking of you, sending hugs x

1 Like

I really hope all goes well and smoothly for you ,my thoughts are with you.

2 Likes