You taught me how to love unconditionally

You taught me how to live life to the fullest

You taught me how to have fun and laugh

You taught me how to express emotions and cry

But the one thing that you never taught me

Was how to cope without you in my life

And I’m really missing you.

6 Likes

@sad2 hi sad I always read your posts they never fail to touch the heart how do we cope without them I wish I knew it feels impossible sending hugs x

1 Like

Sending Hugs to you both
I was looking at holiday photo’s tonight and broke my heart. Not a good time to look as going out but he loved the sun and it brought it all back. Xx

1 Like

Thank you Casey and Angiejo2.
Will the heartache and pain ever get easier?
xx

@Angiejo2 hi angiejo I am so sorry there are so many things that can set us of and even the beautiful memories have such a sadness around them now this journey of grief is so difficult to navigate my thoughts are with you sending love and hugs x

@sad2 hi sad I don’t know if it will ever get easier from what I read on here we learn to live around it but it always hurts which of course it will always hurt they are our soulmates the other half’s of our hearts I have found myself crying even more just breaking down and not being able to stop my poor pets look at me and try to comfort me and I try to tell them I’m ok but I keep on stuttering with my words its like I can barely speak when I’m like that my thoughts are with you sending love and hugs x