I want, i need...

Please let me find happiness, please let me find love again, please let me give love again, please let be give happiness again, please let me be wanted again, please let me want someone again…but what i truly want is what i cant have, and that is my old and familiar comfortable with that person, my old, my previews life back, and that person is Richard…can i, will i, have this what i had with my Richard all again…

Jackie…

Dear Jackie,
You are still a young woman with a lot to offer. You will find love again in the most unexpected places.
I came across the following and I thought about you, it is a link which I hope you will find helpful

Love
Mary

1 Like

Mary…
… I know my Richard would have never looked for anyone else after i had died, that i do know for sure…Having a partner gives one company and security…we feel protected and safe, as well as love and full commitment, we have lost all of this when we lose our forever partner…

Jackie…

1 Like

This is so true, Jackie,
I have a lady coming to me, she cuts my hair. She is a lovely lass but I was really taken aback when she suggested that I get a man friend. My first reaction was, no if I can’t have my Stan then nobody else would do. I couldn’t bear to do this. After all at 80 years of age, I just want a quiet life, and who would look at me?

Mary…
… i feel the same, who would want to take on a lady with MS if he was relatively healthy, agile and active…I know my Richard stopped going to, or even suggesting taking me to places that we once went too because he knew i would now have a struggle, my MS not only ruined my life but it also put a stop to Richards, so much we could once go and enjoy…just came to a stop and he wouldn’t have gone without me…

Jackie…

It is all sad, isn’t it, Jackie?