I want to scream!

I am listening to you,why is this happening to us,what did we do to deserve this horrendous thing we are going through,I am really hurting this morning,maybe because it is Sunday which is always a special day.Not coping well today at all.Sorry to be so down but I am missing her so much.Michael.

I’m crying today it will be 2 yrs on Tuesday and I will never see his face hold his hand laugh at his awful jokes touch his face or tell him I love him I will never ever hear him tell me that he loves me I miss him so much I want my real life back Sorry it’s one of those days :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I am having one of those days too,just keep crying for her.How can we cope when we miss them so much,never to see them again,never to love them again.I am having a terrible day.Michael.

I’m so sorry these are just god awful times and this ache in my heart will never ever leave me nobody knows how we all feel except partners
Trying to get through this strange life we have been left us I would give anything just to see him again I miss him dreadfully all the time
Thanks for listening and thank goodness for this site x

2 Likes

Absolutely,people on here are so nice and friendly with good advice.This is a very strange life we have been given at the loss of our loved ones.To say I miss my darling wife of 32 years would be a gross understatement.She was my world ,the reason for my being and now nothing,empty life,empty world.Nothing but pain,sick feeling all day,cannot sleep without taking a pill,what is to become of us.Michael.

I do not think I can take this much longer,it is taking me down to the basement every day.I am bawling my eyes out this morning ,4 weeks today she passed away in my arms and took my heart and life with her.

Mickeyboy31

I’m sure you have been told this numerous times but it is so so early days for you.
I’m not saying at anytime you will be jumping through hoops but there will come a time when the pain shifts. It’s still very painful but it becomes slightly more manageable.
I remember being told this and not believing it or even thinking it would ever be the case …… but actually it does happen.

Do you have a net work of friends or family there for you?

Keep posting, we are here to offer as much support
as possible.

Sending you hugs

Dee xxx

1 Like

I have a few friends and distant relatives on hand to help me when the real panic sets in.It does help to calm me down when I talk to them but they are not always available.Thanks for hugs. Michael.

1 Like