I wonder why it had to be you

I sit here alone and wonder why you had to go our time together was not done we had so much left to do so much love to share so many more memories to make we were meant to have a lifetime together I have so many things I want to tell you I love you with all my heart and soul you are and always will be the love of my life my soulmate my best friend my one and only true love the days and nights are so long and lonely without you I’m incomplete without you i long for you day and night I long to hold you in my arms kiss you look into your beautiful eyes I used to get so lost looking into your eyes listen to you talk hear you laugh your laugh was infectious especially when you giggled it always made me laugh you always got me understood me like no one ever had you saw straight through to the heart of me you knew all my hopes dreams and fears you knew everything about me and every part of me you my darling pauline completed me you gave my life meaning you gave me a reason to live you gave me hope and strength you gave me unconditional love I miss you every second of every day I’m so empty and lonely and lost without you nothing makes sense anymore there is nothing to look forward to I’m so grateful for the years I had with you they were the happiest of my life my world fell apart and my life stopped the day I lost you I love I miss you I want you I need you my heart is yours forever and I will carry you in it always my love for you is eternal and I’m eternally yours be at peace my babe I love you with every beat of my heart and every breath I take my heart aches for you my mind race’s with thoughts of you the love we shared will never die I will carry you with me always I’m forever yours you hold my heart and soul and always will xxxxx

7 Likes