ideas going through my empty head.

im just a simple man whose not coping.lots of people on here are going through the same trials and tribulations .some of us just need a listening ear to voice our inner thoughts.and no one whose not been through this life changing ordeal ,can truly grasp or have the slightest clue as to what we are going through.they can listen but because they cant truly understand out situations the solutions they throw out are one cap fits all.which as we know thats not going help.as we are all different.but a person whose been through the ordeal of being devastated at losing a loved one,can at least know the pains and hurt caused by this occurrence in our lives.why oh why there isnt charity phone lines were a friendly ear can listen and empathise and comfort those people who are bereaved and in some cases isolated,were a chat once in a while will fill the void in their lives for a few minutes.from looking on this site its very apparent that lots and lots of people are losing loved ones every day and reaching out to find solace ,comfort or a friendly response when they take the plunge and join a site like this,and for most its because they honestly do not know what to do,and cannot fully understand why they feel like they do.for some just having a place to write a few comments about their inner feeling of the sense of loss and the releasing the emotions they are going through is enough to help them cope a little ,especially when they get feed back from like minded people in the same boat as it were.for others they need communication of sorts a way of opening up and getting different help by chatting or seeing people.so home visits or phone calls from like minded people reaching out to those more isolated people would be great.im mentioning this as I wondered if there was a charity organisation aimed at giving the bereaved a listening ear or home visit to try help them in this time of need.if not its about time some thing was done to set the wheels in motion to create this much needed help facility.
just my thoughts whilst I try fall asleep.
regards
ian sorry for repeating myself but I just write what goes through my empty skull.

1 Like

There are supposedly charities where they state a " befriending " coming to ones home visit even if once a week, although i have yet to find any who have suggested to me on doing so…yes just a friendly charity volunteer to pop in for a chat and a cup of tea or to actually take me out somewhere in their car would be a Godsend…although over the phone conversations are helpful, a face to face is what we are most craving for, actual human company…I can take only so much of my own constant voice talking to myself…or to whoever is listening up there - up above…

1 Like

Jackie/richard
Pity we all live far apart. X