No matter how I spend my days
No matter what I do
No morning dawns or evening falls
When I don’t think of you.

Love you Alan xx

36 Likes

Wish we could visit heaven xx

4 Likes

This is lovely. I wish we could have a visit. It’s torture diwn here alone.

6 Likes

"If Only. " Those must be the two saddest words in the world.

5 Likes

If I could visit my husband in heaven , there is no way I would come back to this hell . I would have to stop with him for eternity X xtake carex

12 Likes

So do i … be nice wouldnt it ? X

2 Likes

If I could visit heaven with Teddy n George our two dogs i would never return as i would never let my gorgeous beautiful late wife sue go forever x

6 Likes

That’s it isn’t it … and probably exactly why we cant … because we would never come back !! Hard today … this weather does not help and neither do weekends - just been to canal with lucy which was actually really nice and there was a lot of people taking their dogs out Xx

4 Likes

@Martyn2 yes we could never let them go again . Once was defo enough . I have never felt such pain . Of course your dogs would have to go with you . They were part of your happy life X

3 Likes

I wouldnt come bk its one thing after another a neirbours car gone into the front of my house this afternoon has to get the police no one hurt but the shock has knocked me for six xxx

6 Likes

Oh no thats awful !!! Hope youre ok ? Xx

3 Likes

Hope5.are you ok .

3 Likes

Im om debs and martyn but since i lost my partner im not myself and the least thing stresses me out now so ye didn need that sat in your own house .The guy had his handbrake supposedly fixed this morning obviously some cowboy .xxx

4 Likes

Police said it was just an accident my nerves are shot xx

3 Likes

If i could visit heaven I’d stay and never leave my mum alone up there. :cry:

4 Likes

How I wish xx

1 Like

Beautiful. Its horrible became whatever we do nothing is going to change anything. X

2 Likes

Beautiful words, Alone1. Wouldnt it be wonderful if we could visit them? But then we’d have to part again and I think that would be too much to bear :broken_heart: My condolences on the loss of your Alan. My Alan passed on 22 April last year, and the pain is still very raw. I do believe with all my heart that we will be together when it’s my time, I don’t know how I would cope otherwise. Sending caring thoughts to all who are travelling this sad, lonely journey after the tragic loss of their special person :heart:

5 Likes