I'm feeling really upset today

I am crying with ceaseless tears today.it feels unbearable today.i still cannot beleive that I will never see my dear daughter again.feel very lonely.

Hi Annette,

I’m part of the community team here and I’m so sorry to hear that things are extremely tough for you at the moment. Please do keep on talking here if it helps you.

It sounds like you could really do with some support and I’m wondering if you have been in touch with your local GP to ask to be referred to support services in your area?

The Samaritans are always there 24/7 if you need to talk about anything that’s bothering you (116 123, or jo@samaritans.org).

Thinking of you,

Kate

Hi Annette,
I have only seen the above post of yours of unbearable tears I don’t know if you posted any before this post in which you say more about your situation? But I really relate to the feeling of things ( life) being unbearable. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear daughter my heart goes out to you so much. It’s a different relashionship but I lost my mum to terminal cancer last year and we were so close lived together you could not get a stronger bond . Peas in a pod mum said. I am beyond heartbroken and like you the tears are always there and I am really struggling life does really seem unbearable I am sovery low and feel like I’m really losing it its a horrible feeling and I get intrusive thoughts and painful flashbacks memorys. Maybe you get things like that too? It’s very painfull isn’t it and overwhelming sometimes you just have to go hour by hour or 5 mins by 5 mins! As days can seem like a year! I can only imagine how you feel with losing a daughter your child but I feel it’s maybe a insult to put imagine as being childless I just don’t know. My mum lost a daughter ( my sister who was only 33 to cancer) and I saw first hand the pain and agony she went through. Life is very cruel and very unfair!! And grief is so so painful beyond words. If you ever want to chat , sound off, get angry, anything then please do I am here for you if you would like to chat. Like I’ve said my heart really does go out to you I know that’s really not much in the scale of things of grief and pain but I feel you have to cling onto any hope or anything even if it just provides a min of comfort support if that makes sense? Im also very tired( grief again- lack of sleep) and also dyslexic so excuse any spelling or grammar errors.
I’m here for you if you want to chat.
Sending you a big hug xTray xx