I'm Leaving The Site

Dear all,
Im leaving this site because it seems what ever I post that doesn’t please someone it gets deleted. EVEN THOUGH I’VE NEVER MENTIONED NAMES I was accused of attacking some members on my original farewell post. You couldn’t make it up. I wonder if this post will be deleted as well. Its like treading on eggshells. So much for support.
So goodbye my dear friends. Bless you all forever xxx
Love and Light
Geoff x

2 Likes

Dear @Geoff999, please do not leave. You need this forum more than most, your posts have shown you are clearly struggling. I know you’re frustrated at what is happening at this forum, many of us here feel the same way, but you shouldn’t let yourself get bullied off here, there are many people here who care about you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry this has happened. I haven’t followed what has gone on but feel sad. Sending love and strength if you read this x

1 Like

Dear Geoff999, You have unseen friends on this site that care. Maybe we’re not close by - but that doesn’t mean we don’t care. My own son had his birthday party on Saturday - I went because I care and love him. He dis-appointed greatly when he tried to tell me off - only because he was in a “party spirit” - he saw Dad just kind of “not with it” === he didn’t realize that Dad was still thinking about and missing his wife. Sorry I really wasn’t into a Party spirit. He took me home - the ride was very quiet. I guess he didn’t realize my loss. (I kind of didn’t want to got - but as a Dad you don’t want to dissapoint your children. This is a lesson I am starting to accept now. I didn’t say a word - I just sat and accepted the ride home,. Don’t let the Nay sayers stop you - You’re still a person with feelings - that’s what counts. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there Geoff, no matter what anyone says. I wish it weren’t that way, but this is the world we live in — if it counts, I’m in your corner!
Herb

1 Like

@Geoff999 is a good guy. He didn’t say anything to merit what has happened. It isn’t correct. I hope he reads this message and knows people are thinking of him.

1 Like