im lost

I have tried everything the keeping busy all day every day .Joining groups for exercise dancing .Doing all my house chores but t
he pain of being without my husband is unbearable .i feel like giving up as im so exhausted with every thing. Life as gone on for everyone else and im stuck in this painful bubble wanting it all to end .What more can l do im so tired.Im lost what else can i do .

4 Likes

Hello @nanny2021, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. It is totally understandable that you are feeling lost and exhausted.

Everyone experiences grief differently - for some people, keeping busy helps for a while, and for others, they might need something else to help them. We offer bereavement support which you might want to explore. Our Online Bereavement Support includes our free online bereavement counselling, our Grief Guide which has interactive tools to help you cope with grief, and Grief Coach, where you can receive personalised support via text.

Please do keep talking to us, too, we are listening.

1 Like

@nanny2021i feel your pain I try everything people say but nothing helps are we stuck in this hell forever as everyday is overwhelming with loneliness I would love to think something would change a friend has said you need to help yourself but I can hardly put one foot in front the other. As far as groups are concerned I never used to mix with people as my partner was all I ever wanted so that is not for me. Sorry I am no help to you but at least we know we are the same and not alone.
Jessica

3 Likes

Hello @nanny2021
I too do what others suggest, I keep busy, work, gym, housework, meeting friends, but throughout the day my thoughts are always of Marti, I am absolutely heartbroken, I’m exhausted putting on the mask everyday. Family say I need to ‘get on with it’ I just want to breakdown and cry hysterically, I’m tired of getting up every morning facing another day without him, tired of talking to people, tired of keeping busy, tired of living. Why am I still here, I’m not strong enough for life without him, there is no choice but to plod on.
Sending hugs
Amy x

4 Likes