Im lost

Hi everyone
I’m new to here and wondering where do I start, I was married for 28 years and have 2 wonderful boys and 2 grandchildren now but I live 3 hrs away from my eldest and grandchildren and 2.5 hirs away from my youngest. I hit 50 and had a light bulb moment and left my husband, a year later I met my partner who treated me like a princess im 54 now.

2 Likes

[quote="Sue027, post:1, topic
everyone
I’m new to here and wondering where do I start, I was married for 28 years and have 2 wonderful boys and 2 grandchildren now but I live 3 hrs away from my eldest and grandchildren and 2.5 hirs away from my youngest. I hit 50 and had a light bulb moment and left my husband, a year later I met my partner who treated me like a princess im 54 now. I lost my dad 11 years ago now after 6 weeks and didn’t get to say goodbye I just went into auto mode. Then back to 2022, my husband went into hospital and after 5 weeks passed away and 3 months later my partner passed away 4 days after being took into hospital. I upsticks to be with as he had his own business and his kids were in there teens. I’m now over 3 hours away from my eldest and grandchildren and over 2 hours away from mu youngest. I know no one here only his friends. His kids refuse to come to the house so I’m now sorting 2 lots of lives out his for his children and mine for my own kids. I’m overwhelmed by it all, I’m anxious and can’t sleep.

Dear @Sue027 firstly I am sorry for your loss and the situation you have found yourself in. I really don’t know what to say other than I hope that someone here can offer you the advice and support you clearly need right now.
I lost my husband in June this year and have found lots of sound advice on this forum, you are not alone here everyone has something to share.
Sending you a hug and my best wishes as you go through this grief journey
Jen x