I'm lost!

I thought I would be getting better by now, but I feel worse both emotionally and physically. I’m so tired of fighting this.

1 Like

I, too, feel stuck. I’m glad it’s raining because it suits my mood and it’s an excuse to stay in and do nothing.
I can’t think of anything that would make me happy any more and there’s nothing to look forward to.
I don’t know what the answer is, sorry.

3 Likes

Hang in there ,grieving takes time ,i lost my husband January this year,try and take day at a time ,i find this helps me ,i understand you are are tired of fighting your pain and grief but promise you it will get better with time.Go easy on yourself

2 Likes

Thank you lucycat. Mine died Jan 2023 which is why I thought that I would be feeling better. But this second year seems worse and I’m in a constant state of stress and anxiety and well as very frequent bouts of tears.
I hope that you have all the support that you need in these early stages.

I suspect that there isn’t really a secret, just patience. I have my daughter living with me and if she wasn’t here I suspect that I wouldn’t get out of bed sometimes. I hope things improve for you very soon.

1 Like