I'm so jealous of others

We only had 2 and a half days after my Allison was diagnosed with cancer before she was stolen from me. TV adverts show treatment and cures to extend life. We never had that opportunity thanks to our doctors not caring. And I do blame them. I can’t even support a cancer charity. But I do want women to be aware of what can happen even if the doctor’s say it’s normal. Don’t want others to suffer like us.
Surly some good must come out of this torture in hell that I’m now living in.

I identify with you in more ways than 1. There is so much I learned about cancer than I knew before. And there is so much misinformation out there. I have also come to understand why the cure of cancer will never be found - it is a multi-billion dollar industry which makes more money from sick people than it would if people were cured! That saddens me so much as I lost my wife to cancer!

My heart breaks, again. for you two. Cancer is a cruel disease, creeping up unnoticed. Jay, how are you doing? Hope you’re managing to come to terms with the loss of your Ally, think I’ve got to the point where I accept it now. Nothing we can do, is there, that loss of control of events is such a killer. Sending lovex