IN 2WEEKS TIME 20TH OCTOBER.

In 2weeks time my darling son Chritopher marries his partner Katie they are marrying at Coventry Register Office and it will be a bitter sweet moment for me because me and his dad married here in march 1988 and Chris was here in my tummy i was very pregnant he was born on the 17th June 1988 i am really not looking forward to this day but i am happy that he is in love as i was with his dad i dont know if anyone on here can understand how i feel it will be a lovely day and a hard day for me, X

3 Likes

Big hugs I dread occasions like these in the future x

3 Likes

Yeh ofcourse. You glad your son has found love but your sad as you lost yours :frowning: my mad puppy is trying to attack my slippers and get them off my feet ! Little monkey she is ! xx

1 Like

My son married three months after my husband died suddenly and on the same date as our wedding anniversary. I managed to park the sadness for just one day and make it all about him and his beautiful wife. Although exhausted at the end of the day my John would have been so proud we pulled it off and had a fabulous day. Hopefully your day will be just as joyful :smiley:

Georgina
:heart::heart:

2 Likes