Inconsolable

I lost my Mam early hours we’d Today seems worse inconolable

Hello Andrew1960,

I’m so sorry to hear that you lost your Mam in the early hours of Wednesday. It’s understandable that you’re feeling inconsolable. Do you have a close friend or family member to support you at this difficult time? It’s important to share how you’re feeling and not bottle everything up. This community is a safe and supportive space to share what you’re going through, if you need.

If you feel that some extra support would be helpful at this time we also offer online bereavement counselling for community members. This is a free service and you’d be welcome to register for an assessment. There’s more information about that service here: https://support.sueryder.org/bereavement-counselling

Take good care of yourself.

Eleanor

Than you for your kind words. I am lucky to have my partner and siblings to support each other at this difficult time. At the moment I am coping but still have funeral to bear, difficult days ahead!

It’s good that you have your partner and siblings around you to support each other. The days ahead and the funeral will be difficult, but please know you can turn to this community at any time. We’ll be here to listen and support you.

Take care,
Eleanor