inner thoughts of a sad git.

We are born,Mostly to loving parents,Who nurture us and teach us right from wrong, By disciplining us when we are naughty and rewarding us when we are good.Giving us guidance to go forth in life and hopefully we are moulded into young adults who can lead good honest lives.Find a job we love and hopefully a partner to love and be loved by.Some of us will drift in and out of relationships,Because we haven’t found the one person who completes us.Some end up in relationships that are ok it satisfies their need to be part of a couple.Others like the majority on this site may of been in that situation but then found the one and only.Sadly those of us on this site who found their soulmate and lost them are here because its crushed their lives and put us in a situation that nothing in life can ever really prepare us for.Trying to cope with losing the most important person ever to come into our lives.Some of us are lonely and company will at least ease the loneliness a tad.others I for one are not lonely,only being with my soulmate can fill the void of losing my soulmate .no one can fill my loneliness for my soulmate Jayne.Ive found out that its nice having people on here send private messages giving you a little comfort and support, showing that humanity isnt always as portrayed by the media. There are nice people in the world ,Who will go out of there way to give time to those who need it.It doesnt take away the sense of loss and hurt we feel each and ever day but gives us a little guiding light in the darkness.Will I personally ever get over losing Jayne?No.until the day I leave this mortal coil ,I will try my best to keep Jaynes name and memory alive.And thats the only way ive a slight chance of getting through each day.Sorry if that offends those of you who feel we have the one and only life so make the best of it.Well my best was having and being with Jayne.All the best to all of you and hope you find a way to do whats best for you.What ever that may be.
warm regards
ian

I have not had an easy life, and whilst single but, the easiest and best part of my life came 20 years ago at my mid age, now i am back to square one, apart from being older, but back to being single… I now fear this is it, i was given Richard as a gift, my gift lasted for 20 years…It is over, Richard came into my life at our mid age, and i am now looking back that it was the perfect age for us, the perfect time for us to have met, our best years, we both had our health, energy, fitness and a good 20 or so years ahead of us together, a life, three glorious dogs, a nice house and back garden…our life was just the five of us…now it is all over…all gone, all apart from me…i am heartbroken, we know nothing lasts forever but, it is miles away, years away, nothing we worry about until that day finally reaches us…well that day has arrived…

Ian…
… we have so much to look back and reflect on…the best years of our lives with our one and only…our memories…just how did we reach here so quick…

Jackie…

It is like reading a good book, the book has a starting, a middle and an ending…the only difference is, our ending doesn’t have a happy ending…