Introducing

Hello I’m new to this site It would be nice to talk to people who are in the same situation as me I lost my husband 5 years ago and I’ve never been able to talk to anyone in the same position

Hi and welcome sorry you lost your husband 5 yrs ago and you have had no one to talk to i lost my partner 15 wks ago but i know there are people on here who like you have lost there husbamd wives partners a few years ago that may be able to help you x

Thanks for replying I’m sorry for your loss It’s a horrible time even 5 years on it’s still very hard I miss him every day I feel so alone like fighting a battle by yourself

1 Like

I am sorry to have to say welcome but I do. I joined yesterday.
I so not feel time alone may such a difference, I see it as a game of snakes and ladders, we climb and we slip back, something out of the blue and down we go. I have found on here we can share and say things and people understand. In the outer world it is difficult, people are busy or we try to protect their feelings at the expense of our own. So welcome, Alice A

1 Like

Thanks yes people say they understand but if you’re not living it then you don’t thanks for replying I don’t want to be part of this group but unfortunately I am

1 Like

Just saying good morning, I hope you have a gentle day. We need to be kind to ourselves, easier said than done. AliceA x

Good morning to you too I know we do but it’s like being in a treadmill you can’t get off

1 Like

It’s 30 months for me, I’m happy to chat to you privately Wendy. If you look at my profile and activity you will get an insight into me.

1 Like

Ok thanks I’m not sure how to get onto people’s profiles I’m a bit useless with technology