Is this it

Is this life now. Dont know how long i can carry on . Every day hard to get through. . Just seems rubbish and is this the future. My sad little life. No meaning . No purpose. Nothing. Just rubbish.

2 Likes

Iam i griefing. Or just fed up with life. Just feels rubbish. Like im here. With no direction. Is it when im alone. Try keep busy and positive. But today just feel like im a waste of space.

Am i just feeling sorry for my self. Why cant i just be grateful for what i have got . Instead of thinking my life is rubbish. Just feel like constantly fighting these negative thoughts and feelings.

3 Likes

Hello @Oreotrio,

I’m Seaneen and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. Your loss is so recent, and it is understandable that you are feeling so lost and without purpose. Many of our members have experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

I’ve also merged your threads for you into this one as multiple threads can make it a bit tricky for people to know which one to reply to.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen

I know how you feel, its so hard to keep going after losing a loved one. All we can do is try & hope one day we will feel happy again x

1 Like

Hi,I am also having these thoughts and feelings,so I presume it is normal.People tell me it will get better but I am not sure.You are not alone and if you need to talk you can message me.I don’t know if I can help because I feel the same,most of the time.

You’re not alone. They say time heals but it’s BS, we just learn to deal with it better over time. Think of how they are in a better place and would want you to go on and live your life. We are here to talk to :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you. Yeh pretty down with it all to be honest

Life just feels empty now

1 Like

I fully understand. Life for me has spiralled in the last few years, ive been silently grieving and becoming more and more depressed. I push my partner away constantly and he feels like i no longer listen to him or think about what i say/do before hand. If im honest this isnt on purpose, i just feel so very empty and low. I want to be more grateful and happy for the things i have but everything feels so pointless.

1 Like