It's all so final now

The strangest thing happened yesterday.There was a Goldfinch on the feeder.(Robs favourite little bird)I haven’t seen one since early September and I’ve never seen one in December!It took my breath away !

1 Like

Dear Pat, Thank you for such a beautiful reply, in my mind’s eye, I see your beautiful flowers.
I do believe that it was your Brian who arranged for you to take over his plot of land so that you could fulfill his wish of a flower garden. To
me it is amazing that these events which prove that our departed loved ones are still with us and watching over us.
Love and Blessings, MaryL.x x

Oh Mary I do so agree with you. His plot is still a wonderful show of flowers it’s unbelievable. Everything I do on that plot is for my beloved husband. Other members stop and look at the flowers growing among the veg and amazed at the fact that they are still going and were self seeded. They appeared on their own but just perhaps Brian had something to do with it, and I will make sure there will be even more next summer. I pick the flowers and take them to him. He is at rest just along the road from his allotment, so he can come and see me working quite easily. I have put a seat for him by his pond and wild garden. He loved this area.
Love to you
Pat xxxxx