Its your birthday today

Happy birthday pauline my sweet beautiful darling you have a good one up in heaven with those we have loved and lost. You always said you would never make 53 I told you that you were wrong but as always you were right. I love you baby and I always will. You are my heart and soul. I love you with every beat of my heart and every breath I take. I wish you were here with me, I miss you more than any words could ever express. I long to hold you and kiss you and gaze into your beautiful eyes and see your beautiful smile. In the 20 years and 8months together you gave me a lifetime of love and made me complete. You are the best part of me and the best thing that ever happened to me was you. Thankyou for loving me and making my life happy and for all our wonderful years together. I will treasure and cherish all that we had and shared and I will never stop loving you or forget you. There will not be a day that goes by where I don’t talk to you. Tell you I love you, I miss you,I want you, I need you. I’m so empty and lost without you. I’m nothing but a broken shell without you. But I will keep going for you and our babies and I will do my best to make you proud. One day my love we will be together again wait for me as I wait to join you. My heart and soul belong to you and always will. Be at peace my babe and don’t be worrying about me. I’m so in love with you and I carry you with me in everything I say and do. You showed me what real love is and how deep it can go. I love you pauline xxxxx

5 Likes

First, I want to say a very big thank you for your post.
Second, it must have been very difficult.
Third, you made me cry and forth, you have said everything that I would write to my soulmate and I know he is waiting for me. Got to go because I can’t see through the tears. God bless you and please keep safe S xxx

1 Like

Hello @Casey1.
That is so beautiful , I’m sure your Pauline is having a lovely heavenly birthday . We have to keep going on although its difficult . Take care Casey , thinking of you . xx

1 Like

@SusieM hello susie thankyou. I’m sorry it made you cry. You take care sending love and hugs x

@Angie4 hello angie thankyou. I believe that all our lost loved ones are up in heaven looking down on us and coming to visit us. You take care sending love and hugs x

1 Like

@Casey1 . Hi Casey , i believe that too . Thank you for your kind words . Love Angie x

So very beautiful Casey. Pauline would never have left you if there was any way she could have stayed with you. The love you both shared will be such a comfort for you.
Your love for each other shines through in every word you have written.
Take care xx

1 Like

@JaneyS hi janey thankyou so much for your kind words. I think all our loved ones would still be here with us if they had a choice. You take care sending love and hugs x

1 Like