I've lost my soul mate my best friend my husband

My husband died on 30th March and I am lost, im emotional and angry and lonely. I have two beautiful children and it’s getting harder not easier.
I’m 41 and we have been married for 21 years I’ve spent all my adult life with him and I have No one now.

Hi im so sorry for your horrendous loss it’s utterly devastating it is six months and three weeks tomorrow afternoon since my soulmate fell asleep in my arms three months before his 40th birthday I am utterly heartbreakon it’s soul destroying never felt a pain like it mentally and physically destroyed witnesing it all happen in front of my eyes I had dreams of growing old together everything my life has been blown apart taken away so cruelly and tragically im 39 no children also spent all if my adult life with Edward every day is getting worse I hope tomorrow is kinder to you take care of yourself as much as possible speak soon in my thoughts Adele x

My husband died on 18th March, I count everyday he hasn’t been with me, it is really hard every moment I think of him, why why why have you left me,spent days on my own crying, friends offer support, but stay away, ,anything I can do just let me know,
They say, but they truly don’t know what to say, it might take your mind off the grievance for a short while, they cry too, but when that door closes you’re on your own again.hard to face people, been wearing sunglasses all the time when I have to go out, it hides the tears just walking down the street. Have had really bad days, a few good ones, but I’m back to despair again now. Can’t concentrate on the tv or reading. Staying up late getting up early, can’t sleep. Don’t focus on more than 1 day at a time. One thing I found a little helpful, start a journal, going over your life, yes even the last days of your husbands death, write it down you’ll be in floods of tears doing it, and again when you read it back. As others on this site have suggested poetry or music is good, I listen to all our favourite music, the lyrics and very special to me yes you will cry again, but for me it’s a comfort for all the love we shared in our lives. We were together for 46 years. Everything is still raw… this site is a comfort of sorts enabling me to recognise I’m not alone. Bless you and your family x

Hi im sorry to hear about your loss it’s utterly devastating in my thoughts take care as much as possible Adele x