Jacky

I light a candle for my beautiful son who took his own life on the 24th September 2019 his name was Jon we miss him so much our hearts are so broke we will never get over loseing him he was only 32 he had so much life to live he left behind 7 brothers mum and dad we have to go on for the sons we still have here but dear god it is so very hard he suffered with mental health the last six months of his life your children are not supposed to leave this world before you he must have been so lost and in such a dark place he didn’t let anyone no he was suffering he hid it so well he must have been so tired and lost so he went with the angels before us god put your arms around him and let him no he’s not alone that we will love him for ever and never forget him we will never get over losing him he has just gone on before us we will all be together one day love ya son always broken hearted mum and dad

2 Likes

My thoughts are with you @Jacky33, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss.

Lighting a candle is a beautiful way to remember Jon. Keep posting here whenever you need to, we’re here for you. :yellow_heart:

1 Like