Jacqui

I have read quite a lot of conversations on this website and can really identify with the way I am feeling after losing my husband in October

1 Like

Hi this site certainly helps us to know that we are not alone on this horrid journey. Stay with the forum it certainly helps.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. So many people on here will understand what you are going through. My only advice is on bad days take it hour by hour.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I am still sorting out all my husband’s paperwork which is quite daunting as well as to keep myself busy.

Hi Jacqui, I know the paperwork is very daunting and dealing with legal matters even more so. I’m trying to do at least one thing every day, but several issues have kept coming back which is very frustrating. I know it will be finished with one day. Be proud of yourself for every success you have. I have created o folder to put everything in when done. It’s a way of taking control and I can see the progress I’ve made. Sometimes it feels like I’m not getting anywhere, but I can see all the things I have completed and it helps. Keep going xxx

1 Like