Janette

Can’t believe how I’ve been this week six months yesterday since my Janette passed away felt so lonely for a few days just me and my dog everyone’s tapered off now which I was told would happen. I’m just lonely and I miss you so much. Thought light nights sunshine, my help, but it’s not.

3 Likes

So sorry you find yourself here. I’m six months through this journey too, and in some ways it’s getting worse rather than better. I kind of cope on a day-to-day practical level now, but inside am still a mess.

1 Like

12 weeks today for me. I felt quite happy-ish today, was at the park with my dog when I looked at my watch and realised that it was 11.45am. 12 weeks since he left the house and I never saw him again. I couldn’t stop crying, had to hide in the bee garden!

I think I’m exactly the same as you people say it gets better but it’s getting no better. People are starting to fade away now which I was told would happen she’s in my head 24 seven even when I got toilet middle at night she’s in my head, I’d be lost without my Dog work keeps me occupied just so sad.