Jessie

Im new to the group ny husband passed away in March he had renal cancer and vascular dementia, im so lonely even tho i have lots of support from family im near to tears most of the e time

2 Likes

Hi Jessie, I’m so sorry to hear about your husband, no doubt you have been told it’s early days and it is, you probably feel part of you died with him, I know I did, I must of cried every day for at least 6 months, and I had plenty of support around me as well, unless you have been through it, you have no idea how it feels, friends think you should be over it by now and expect you to be back to normal, whatever that is, try and get out in the fresh air every day, nature is a great healer, walking my dog certainly helped me, sending love and hugs Jude xx

Thank you yes its still very raw im in tears again today my amazing man was ill for 6 years and its breaking me to know what ge went through im sorry for your loss too i do feel a bit selfish sometines as my family are so good i have to remind myself theyre grieving too

1 Like