Jewellery

@Martyn2
This is beautiful I cut a lock of hair from my partner the day he passed I felt guilty but I wanted part of him… I have my mum and dads hair too and would love to do something like this :slight_smile:
I have my beautiful ring with his ashes in and I’ve just ordered some earings…
I did spot recently a silversmith class where you can make your own so I’m considering this.

4 Likes

@Ilovehorses thats beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is so beautiful. Looks brilliant

2 Likes

Yes we have but this forum helps a little xx

3 Likes

So beautiful a friend of mines does ashes to glasses rings earrings etc x

4 Likes

I also have ashes in glass from the same company of a heart necklace. I wear it every day by my heart. I may also get a heart ring. Xx

4 Likes

@Ang5 That’s really beautiful. A piece of him with you always.

2 Likes

@Cee
Do you mean my ring ? I love it and have just ordered the matching earrings x
Sorry for the loss of your dad parents are hard x

2 Likes

I’ve had a ring made but not ashes as wasn’t allowed any but his hair when he started to grow it xxx

Tap and see pic xxx

6 Likes

Beautiful xx

2 Likes

@Eveybabes
I love that where did you get it done as I have a lock of my mum dads and partners hair x

2 Likes

I’m in Plymouth uk my friend from school done it for me as I didn’t have my fiancé ashes etc only took him a day etc he’s on Facebook but based in the England

2 Likes

Thank you that way none of his family can say I stole his things :sob::sob::heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Yes seems like that xx

1 Like

Everybabes.his family are disgraceful doing that to you. Xx

1 Like

@Eveybabes
He did a great job looks amazing :wink:

2 Likes

Yes they are selfish and jealous never even met his mother or father and treated his daughter as my own people say things in jest of moment but he never hated me apparently I treated her dad like crap :poop: when all I done was looked after him best I could I’m glad she got all his stuff because the ring my friend made is more sentimental

2 Likes

Thank you means a lot I couldn’t have the ashes etc but this means more to me x

1 Like

Thank you and yes he did I miss my angel wish I could have done more but he felt a failure felt alone and nothing to live for such a shame mental health is at a all time low in men and women plus being diabetic etc didn’t help him either I blame myself for not doing more :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Yes they are selfish and cruel

1 Like