Joining

Thank you for letting me join this group I do not live near any of my Sisters or Brothers. I moved to Cornwall in 2006 to be near My Grandchildren. I have taken up going for walks and Karate to try and help with my days when I feel upset and cry this has help me. I am finding this week very hard due to it being a year on the 15th of May since my Mother passed away and the 22nd of May is her Birthday. I am having a tearful time and hopefully it will pass.

1 Like

Hi Maggie, pleased you have joined us. We all have lost someone special and in many different ways but we all share the same horrible feelings and crying is normal, we all do it. I fact I think same days I have run out of tears. Like your mother, my sister went just 2 days before her birthday and I have four special people all went within the first two weeks of May. It funny how somedays I feel that I have got away with it but others it kind of eats away at you.
Hope you find other people’s post interesting and we are always here for you. Look after yourself but most of all be kind to yourself. Sxxx

1 Like