Just lost my Dad

Life is suffering and suffering is life…

Dear @ipcy0117

Welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dad.

There is a useful Grief Guide that contains information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief. When you feel ready, it would be worth having a look at it.

It might be helpful for you to book and appointment with your doctor to let them know how you feel and to see how they can support you. You may wish to consider one to one Counselling. Sue Ryder free online Bereavement Counselling which you may be interested in. It would be worth having a look at it.

There is also a blog on Losing a Parent which may be of help and support to you. You can also connect with members here who have been in a similar situation as yourself.

You are not alone, we are all here for you. Please continue to reach out. If you need further information, please email online.community@sueryder.org.

Take care.

Pepsi

Hi Ipcy6117
Just seen your post. I am so sorry for your loss.
Losing our loved ones and wading through the grief process can be all consuming or at times or just numb
I think when we lose a parent it can make you feel more alone. Almost like you’ve been orphaned
I hope you have people around to support you . I do think being able to talk about your feelings on this site is a safe space

1 Like