Just sharing

Another poem/song for him, for me! Justing getting it out and noone to share with, so sharing here with those that understand.

Just living in memories

Holding them dear

But not making forward path clear

Too many rush to compete with the next

Happy mostly and bring warmth

Then the thought

Too hard to contain

To overwhelm my brain

The utter pain to remain

How do you do this to me

Why did you leave me

Forever in your debt for you allowing me to be me

We shared a love too strong

Tell me how do I carry on

Too hard to except and so very wrong

Come to me my darling, my beautiful one

It is all I ask as I sing this saddest song

I need you to be able to belong

This is my song

6 Likes

@Absent this is such a lovely way to express your feelings :two_hearts:

4 Likes