Keeping positive...

Do you have a partner Paul or children ?

I split from a LTR about 3 years ago and now have one son who is 25 , from another relationship

He’s the only reason I’m still here

1 Like

A very good reason to live on. X

1 Like

Yes but it’s miserable & sad . I don’t see him too much he has his own life

Hello Paul. A councillor told me after my son died that life won’t just happen for us anymore. We will have to fight for it. It’s a battle for us and we’ll have to make a conscious decision that we want it and then try and make it happen. It’s the most difficult thing I’ve had to deal with ( and life has never been easy ). This second year is so hard. I feel so angry at life. Some people seem to sail through it and some get one knock after another.

My son Paul ( original :roll_eyes: ) only passed on 29th of January this year so I’m still expecting him to come out of a shop or ring etc​:disappointed_relieved:

Unsure why the txt added that at the end as I only finished by putting etc :thinking:

First night back at work , so here goes !

Hope it went ok for you.

Thank you sarrah , I think you just “go through the motions” at this stage and tire of all the cliches that people say but it’s nobody’s fault and unless it’s happened to them they can’t know the feeling ur going through :sleepy:

1 Like

Hi Paul, I’m so sorry to hear about the death of your son and that you are suffering from depression and anxiety, as well as having tinnitus. Orchard has made some good suggestions about where to find support, but I just wanted to also mention an organisation called The Compassionate Friends, which supports bereaved parents - they offer lots of support, including a telephone helpline, online support and local support groups.

Thank you but I’ll see how it goes , I don’t like people making a fuss or putting anyone out , writing & reading on here is a little comfort . Thank you .

Just looked briefly , I prefer reading paper books when there is a lot of reading to be done :thinking:

So do I, Stan used a Kindle, I could not get on with it.

Me as well, nothing like having a bookcase full of books. Never used a kindle myself and never will. I have always loved my books.
Pat xxx