Lara

Thank you for your kind message. I so wish you were nearer and we meet up for a coffee. I’m in Edinburgh.
I hope you have a good day. X

Caz, it would have been my 51st wedding anniversary tomorrow. :cry::broken_heart:, No one understands. X

Caz, no one is helping me and I’m so lonely. I’m having some very dark thoughts. I have no life now without Paul. I’ve done all the things that tell you to do but it’s not helping .

1 Like

Have you seen your dr?

Have you phoned Samaritans?

Yes, I’ve done all these things and none of it is helping. :cry:

Yes I’ve done all these things but nothing is working. :cry::broken_heart:

Dear Laraine, Sorry I have not been in touch before but my dear Step Daughter died last Wednesday very unexpectedly. She was in a care home these past two and a half years but her heart stopped and in spite of the care staff and paramedics efforts they could not restart her heart. She now has been taken to a local hospital for a post mortem to find out why this happened . Her Mum and Dad are both dead so I have been dealing with it all the best that I can. I send you love and hugs dear one stay strongXXXX

2 Likes

Dear Caz,
I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. If there is anything I can do to help you then just get in touch. I’ll be thinking of you.
I’m struggling very badly now and have been deserted by my family and even my son.
I so miss my Paul.
Take care. Hugs. L. X

So very sorry. Sending hugs x