Life after mum's passing

Thanks for replying, it means a lot, you are correct in what you are saying. I hope in time the thoughts and conversations I had with my Mum in the last month’s of her life diminish and the happy times before become stronger. Thanks again Lyn.

Nicola
I think every word or conversation we had with our loved one that meant so much to us will always be recalled. What we have to remember is what they would want us to remember and that would only mean the one’s that bought us happiness… I remember my dad saying to me once “I wouldn’t care if I never saw you again as long as I knew you were happy” I remember those words daily and try my hardest to fulfil his wishes because love never wants to see pain, just as we didn’t when we watched them leaving this world. When I breathe I take one for dad too and try to fill that breath with love. It’s hard but we can do it x

1 Like

Thanks so much for your reassuring, thoughtful words. They mean a lot. X

I lost my mum 4 months ago tomorrow I’m the same I can go on like nothings happened then one day itll hit me that I haven’t spoke to her or seen her and realise she’s not here and then go through the day again. It hurts like no other pain. I also lost my dad 4 years ago and still haven’t properly grieved for him so now I feel like I’m grieving for them both. Xx

1 Like

So sorry for your loss of your Mum and Dad , it’s awful isn’t it. It helps to know we are not the only ones going through this. Take care and try and remember the good memories x