Life is so empty withoutyou

@Rachel7 hi Rachel I’m so sorry you lost your dad and for the heartbreak and pain you and your family are going through. I’m sure as soon as you can move closer to your mum you will. I agree I don’t think it get easier and you are right we have to carry on as best as we can. I talk to my darling pauline every day so many times a day as though she was still here. I want to do her proud and will keep trying to do so. Thank-you for your reply and kind words . I’m sure both your parents are proud of you.Take care love and hugs xxx

Hi Casey
Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me. I do my best to stay strong. I love talking to my Dad it helps a lot and will save as hard as I can in these tough times and one day I will be able to make that move closer.
You are stronger than you think hun. Keep talking to Pauline and remember the pain may fade and never go away but our memories stay clear forever :heart::pray:

This is exactly how I feel after 8 months if losing my soulmate, it doesn’t feel any better as time goes on

1 Like