Life

Hi my name is it I’m new here, I lost my oldest son on the 7th April 2021 4 Eva 26yr old ,then I lost my mum on the 2 nd October,I was my mum’s carer has she was bed bound,I guess what I’m trying to say is my mum kept me going when I lost my son, never really grieved for him then when my mum left me,its like my world has just come to a stand still,I also have 3 other children,25yrs,20yrs and a 14 Yr old,I am trying to remain strong for them ,I can feel my self going crazy,I cry everytime I am alone,I don’t sleep /eat ,i don’t want to get out of bed I don’t want to do anything,this is gonna be our 1st Christmas without my son/brother and mum/grandma and I am absolutely dreading it xxxxUploading: Snapchat-577042154.jpg…

2 Likes

Hi Lisa, you have had a horrendous year, my heart goes out to you, I feel you need some help, either from your GP or a counsellor, so that you can be there for your family who are also hurting so much, there is no time limit for grief, take a day at a time, I do hope you find this site helpful, sending love and hugs Jude x

1 Like