List of my mum

Hi everyone my fist time on here. I lost my mum which was totally unexpected back in September last year. I’m not coping well I feel my grief gets worse each day cos I know it’s another day with out my mum.

1 Like

Hello @Shazlady ,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your mum that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

You may also find the following Sue Ryder article helpful. Take a read when you feel ready. Losing a parent - coping with the death of a parent | Sue Ryder

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

1 Like

I lost my Mum unexpectedly in March and too feel totally absorbed with grief. I’m hoping one day I’ll be able to co exist with this heavy pain and I hope you can too. Sending you lots of love and strength x

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your message. I’m sorry that you to are experiencing the pain and upset which comes with losing a loved one. People say it gets easier as time goes by but I feel my grief is getting worse. That’s why I found this website. Sending love and strength back to you.