loneliness

@Galaxy75
After my attempted plan to book a four day Christmas break by myself yesterday without success, I have decided to stay at home. On reflection, it would not have worked out. My husband was very poorly all through last December and sadly passed away in January. I am not going to be in a very good place, even worse than I am now, with all the heartbreaking memories.
Like you @Galaxy75, I will stay here thinking of my husband and all our wonderful Christmas times together with our families. It’s going to be lonely, very emotional and sad on my own but will be for the best.

Hi Rome 18, I’m dreading my first Christmas without Christine and especially has her birthday is 17th December were we always did something really special. I’m usually like a big kid at Christmas but can’t see it happening this year or years too come x

my wife was American and loved Christmas in the UK, I wish I could go to sleep for a few days and miss it all

@CliveH @Braztash56
Not sure if this site will help you that I have found

Thank you Hazel, I will look into this. X

1 Like

yes me too thanks i have already been to andy’s man club up here in yorkshire but it is more for men’s depretion witch wasn’t quite what i was looking for but a similar thing to this thanks

1 Like

Thanks Hazel, I’ll look into it today

1 Like

my wife had her all clear from breast cancer in february she had to go into rotherham hospital on the tuesday