Lonely

I to am very lonely and heartbroken 9 weeks since jannie died everybody gone back to their lives now it would be nice if people on here was closer to me so we could meet a nd have a coffee and chat nobody knows what we are going though only on here send hugs to you all

2 Likes

where are you based ron

1 Like

Peterborough a village called yaxley x

1 Like

I`m not far from there Long Sutton I could meet you in Spalding

1 Like

Always here to talk to . It’s very lonely even if you’re surrounded by people , they never really know how you feel. Messages start to drop off and people
Stop asking . When they do and you reply that you’re still terribly heartbroken they don’t know what to say . Until you have suffered loss and grief you can’t ever imagine how someone is feeling . That’s why I feel this group is helpful to open up and talk x

That would be very nice thankyou I might cry though be good to talk to a real person that understands x

2 Likes

Just say when x

1 Like

I will message you .

@1954.ron
Bit far off to pop round but any time you want to talk Im here,we are both in the same boat mate

Hello all, I just wanted to share a gentle reminder on staying safe online. Our terms and conditions ask you not to publish your contact details or identifying information on our site to protect your own privacy and security.

Please remember that this is a public community, so remaining anonymous is the best way to stay safe. It’s okay to share more details via private message if you are comfortable doing so, but we’re not able to moderate anything that happens outside the community. If anyone ever contacts you to share private details and you haven’t asked them to, please do let us know.

Take care,
Seaneen