Lonley

Feel so alone lost my partner of 33 yrs last yr i miss him terribly

3 Likes

Dear @Sam15

I am sorry to read that you feel so alone.

One of the most difficult parts of a bereavement can be the feelings of loneliness that comes with it, nothing can prepare you for it.

Sue Ryder has a Grief guide that contains useful information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief, explore your emotions and feelings and hear from others experiencing grief. When you are ready, it would be worth taking a look at.

Cruse Bereavement have advice on how to cope with the Loneliness 13. It would be worth having a read to see how it can help you.

There is also a Grief Coach text service by Sue Ryder which sends you personalised text support via SMS.

For someone to talk to straight away there is the Samaritans on 116 123. It is a free and confidential service available 24/7, 365 days a year.

If you type in the search bar Loneliness you can connect with members here who have experienced and been in the same position as yourself.

It might be helpful to chat to your doctor to see what support they can offer you and see if there are any local support groups in your area.

I do hope the above will be of help to you. Please continue to reach out here and take care of yourself. We are all here for you, you are not alone.

Peppers x

2 Likes

Thankyou everyone for yr kind words x

1 Like