Looking for new friends

Have been searching for this thread. Finally found it!
Are those that agreed to Bluewater on 6 June still up for it?

Hi Wong and all, thank you for taking the trouble of letting me know about the blue water meet up. I would love to meet up with all you lovely people but unfortunately I do not drive and not keen on taking a bus at the moment. If there are any more organised in the future please let me know. I love walking especially with my life saving dog, who I think has kept me here and sane.
I am always here to listen and talk. Hope to here from and see you all soon. xxx

1 Like

@poppy58 whereabouts are you based? Iā€™d be happy to pick you up if you are close by

Nikki

Hi Nikki, thatā€™s very kind of you to offer. Very trustworthy of you too. I live in Welling/Blackfen . Please donā€™t feel you have to. Thank you for the offer though x

Iā€™m in Bexley Village. Message me if you want a lift. I can pick you from anywhere thatā€™s easy for you (and I can stop lol) . No pressure if you donā€™t fancy a lift with a stranger. I am quite normal though lol x

Iā€™m still up for it - how many are we now? Has anybody thought of a time of day? Morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea?

1 Like

Very kind of you . Not saying youā€™re the nutter, I could be lol .
Donā€™t think iā€™m there yet. See what time everyone wants to meet. Bexley village is just down the road from me. My friends were all there for a curry last night . Iā€™m on the Blackfen side of Danson Park. Thank you, will be in touch x

No stress. If you ever want to meet up for a coffee in the village. Just message me. Iā€™ll private message you my mobile x

@Charlotte27 Iā€™m busy in the morning so i think we said early afternoon, about 1 ish. Need to decide where.

Its you, me, Amy and Susie I think

Early afternoon would be fine for me - maybe about 2ish?

1ish would be okay with me, too.

Hello
1 or 2 ish fine by me
Amy x

1pm or 2pm sounds fine. Only taking my dog out in the morning. Will leave it to all of you to decide where we are to meet x

How will we all recognise each other? Weā€™ll have to agree on something we can all wear / carry - like they do in the movies :rofl:

Why donā€™t we split the difference and say 1.30. How about at Cafe Nero?

Mmm how to recognise each other :thinking:

What ever happened to black arm bands?

1 Like

1:30 is fine with me. I will be the one that looks old, unkempt and very frightened!

@Wong nooooo lol

1.30 at Cafe Nero sounds good to me, Should not bee too difficult to recognise each other - we will be four women on their own, each looking slightly lost :grin:

Lol

Its the cafe nero near top shop, not the house of fraser one.

See you all there x

1 Like