Looking for young people to take part in a focus group

Hi everyone,

We are looking for young people under the age of 25 who have experienced a bereavement to take part in an online focus group via Zoom on Tuesday 18th May 11am-1pm.

We would like to create more content on our information pages on our main website that is aimed towards young people.

Our plan is to run an online focus group with a small group to find out what type of content around bereavement would be useful and what kind of support you would like from friends.

Our Head of Bereavement will be facilitating the session to ensure that it remains safe and supportive for those taking part, and we will have a copywriter present who will then turn the discussion into written articles for the website.

When will the focus group be taking place?
The focus group will take place on Zoom on Tuesday 18th May 11am-1pm.

How can I take part?
If you would like to take part, please email online.community@suerydercare.org. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you know who is a young person.

2 Likes

@Aife I want to thank you for making my dream in reality. I always want to take part this type of projects. :wink:

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for one more young person to take part in this focus group, if you’re interested in taking part, you can email online.community@suerydercare.org :slight_smile: