Loosing my mum at 18 to cancer

Hello everybody, my name is Eleanor and I have recently lost my mum to cancer. I’m 18 years old and I’m just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation? It would he lovely to chat and people who understands as it’s so hard speaking to people about it who haven’t been through a parent loss before or anyone who has a close family member pass away. My inbox is always open and happy for people to reach out and speak to me. Thank you lovelies. :heart:

1 Like

Hi @Eleanorose123
My mom passed away 3 years this April, brain tumors, as it was during COVID we cared for her at home, it was quite traumatic. I know what you mean, people understand better when they’ve been through it to. I have always found talking on this forum very helpful, there are always people who understand, & are supportive.
Sending hugs of support.

1 Like

Hi i am sorry to hear about your mum. i am also 18 years old and have lost my mum to cancer, it has been a year and a half now for me and it just doesn’t get easier. I would love to chat as like you said talking to people who haven’t been through the same journey isn’t the same. Reach out as it would be lovely to chat :heart: